The Trio Environment
What makes Trio different? Unlike some manufacturers who simply ride the tide of the industry, hiring when business is booming and down-sizing when the economy tightens up, our focus is on long-term success. We seek strategic, long-term business relationships with our customers; a balance of industry sectors (commercial, business and regional, and defense); and selective domestic and international suppliers to help ensure our viability in a highly cyclical industry. We take pride in the longevity of our workforce, our goal of job security, and the contributions we make to our communities.
- A Stake in the Outcome - We believe all employees should share in our success. Through our base and variable compensation programs, we provide various opportunities for employees to participate in both our short-term and long-term success.
- A Team Approach - Our employees are organized in work teams and have a high degree of control over their work processes. They are involved in many aspects of our business and we recognize the stake they have in Trio’s success. Flexibility is key as we strive to continuously improve our products, processes and services. Cross training is essential, as is the desire and ability to learn and improve. Collaboration, participation and cooperation are required of all employees.
- Advancement - As a growing company, we strive to promote from within as well as bring in new people with different skill sets and perspectives. We post available jobs at all of our locations and encourage employees to seek new Trio opportunities and recommend friends or former colleagues for employment at our company. We value our employees and the diverse experiences, ideas and opinions they bring to work every day. Pay and advancement opportunities are based on skills and performance, rather than seniority, and employees are encouraged to take part in the various training and education programs we offer.
- Safe Work Environment - We work together to achieve a safe and healthy environment for all. Through our safety teams and the involvement of all employees, we define safe work practices, processes and behaviors to meet our goal of zero accidents and zero injuries.
- Careers and Education - We offer a career not just a job, and we want to help you achieve your goals now and in the future. We provide tuition assistance for funding your education, memberships in professional organizations, attendance at outside seminars and workshops, and internal training opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance - We know that life is more than work and through our benefit programs, employment practices and management approach we work for the success of the company, the individual and their families.